Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Major update: 200+ new tiles!
After I used Urizen tilesets in the main project, I realized several problems:
- Fantasy tileset is not true "fantasy"
- There are many tiles that can be applied to any setting (like brick walls)
- There is nearly no overworld tiles
- TMX maps contain logically incorrect data
So I reviewed the whole tileset and drew 200+ more tiles (with the help of @misagai). Here is new tilesets structure:
- Basic tileset
- Fantasy/Medieval tileset
- Modern, Sci-fi and Horror tilesets (still in development)
Now tilesets contain 500+ tiles with more or less unified TMX data.